|Paper Carrying Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|50 and above||3 Hours||M- 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||A-1.30 PM to 4.30 P.M.|
|Below 50||2 Hours||M- 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM||A-1.30 PM to 3.30 P.M.|
|Monday||May 7||Major 2.1|
|Tuesday||May 8||Linguistics / Folklore / Computer Science / Sociology||Psychology /Human Rights/ Education/ Biotechnology|
|Wednesday||May 9||Major 2.2||* Vocational|
|Friday||May 11||Education / Botany||Electronics|
|Saturday||May 12||Classics / Chemistry||History|
|Monday||May 14||General English (Arts) / Functional English (Science)||Home Science|
|Tuesday||May 15||Geology / Instrumentation||Microbiology / Satriya / Anthropology|
|Wednesday||May 16||Mathematics||Elective Languages|
|Thursday||May 17||Political Science / Physics||Economics|
|Friday||May 18||Modern Indian Languages /Alternative English / Zoology||Philosophy|
- Practical Examinations will be held on 3’d May,2018, according to the Programme to be notified by the Principal concerned.
- * Vocational Subjects include
(i) Tourism and Travel Management
(iii) Computer Application
(iv) Forestry and Wildlife Management and
(v) Functional English
- Elective Languages include: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, English, Hindi, Manipuri and Nepali.
- Classics include: Arabic, Persian and Sanskrit.
- Modern Indian Languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Manipuri and Nepali.